1. First install Tomboy as root if it is not already installed with "yum install tomboy" or selecting it in System, Add/Remove Software and clicking Apply.
2. Run Tomboy Notes either from the menu or a run dialogue with tomboy.
3. In Tomboy, go to Edit, Preferences, Synchronisation
4. In the Service drop-down box, select Tomboy Web
5. In Server, type: https://one.ubuntu.com/notes/
6. Select Connect and it will open a browser for it to authenticate in UbuntuOne, you may need to login and you'll need to give it name.
7. If all is well you should be able to click Synchronise and we're done :)